Igors Monthly Update: July 2018
Greetings to the entire CLOAK community!
As you probably already know, my name is Igor, and I am Cloak Russian Coordinator.
First of all, I want to share with you, that we joined forces with other Cloak Coordinators in order to develop a general strategic development plan for project Cloak. This development will concern both the strategic part of development, and of course its marketing part. Details of this plan will be opened after it will be completely designed. Since Cloak is a community-driven project, we decided that the coordinators will share successes and working updates each month around the Cloak project. So, it's my turn:
Over the past month, I have implemented almost all scheduled tasks for July:
- Translated all information from the website, white paper document, Youtube videos and other information into Russian.
- Designed the FAQ document for beginners (English and Russian versions).
- Set up social networks for the Russian-speaking Cloak community.
- Started to develop a presentation brochure for future conferences and forums, where the Cloak team is going to participate.
- Compiled a list of conferences, forums, exhibitions, where the Cloak team is considering opportunities to participate (as a sponsor, speaker or participant)
- Made a list of exchanges (with a good development potential) for the future Cloak listing.
Plans for August:
- I want to finish the draft version of the Cloak presentation brochure.
- Drawing up a list of potentially interested companies in accepting cryptocurrencies as a payment method.
- Development of sponsorship attributes (qualitative and unusual, and at the same time inexpensive and reusable).
- Finish the draft of the development plan for the Cloak Coordinators.
- Communication with the exchanges regarding Cloak listings as a trading pairs BTC / CLOAK and USD (EUR) / CLOAK
- Communication with conferences, forums organizers regarding the potential participation of the Cloak project as a sponsor and/or speaker.
That's all for now!
And yes, if you always want to be aware of the latest updates, join our social networks!
Russian Coordinator Igor (Telegram: @IgorsLAT)