Ryomin's Monthly Update: December 2018
2019 started at full speed for us. The collaboration and coordination of the team for the new year has never been so good and we are breathing an air of enthusiasm, feeling the great results of the past and looking for a better future through the hard work of the international Cloak team. 2019 could even be the year of adoption by a lot of businesses, and we would like to live this revolution as protagonists.
This month, I personally completed some tasks:
- Continued my tasks as translator of content.
- Thinking to set up an hypothetical meeting in Milan in March 2019
- Communication with various businesses for Cloak's acceptance as a payment method. I made some research through the web for interesting business that prioritizes privacy for payment. I contacted more than 35 shops and I'm establishing contact with them.
- Communication with various influencers, groups and specialized local and international pages. I'm also establishing collaborations with people from crypto teams to work together for meetup and to spread the word about crypto.
- Established contacts with Italian online magazines
- Conference ideas for 2019. Attending & planning.
- New Ideas for CloakCoin adoption. Continuing my research of more and more business to contact for Cloak adoption. I'm currently working on charities.
- Working on find new ideas to spread the Cloak project: new videos and documents to educate people.
Join the Cloak Italian Community on Telegram: https://t.me/cloakprojectITA
The Italian Coordinator Ryomin