Wallet v188.8.131.52 Release !
by CloakTeam (comments: 2)
We're pleased to announce the v184.108.40.206 release of the Cloak wallet. This update includes new and updated translation sets for French and Russian as well as bugfixes and a host of security improvements to the Enigma and CloakShield communication layer. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who's helped out with this release, whether that be in terms of development, translation, testing or just good old fashioned moral support - thank you all!
Here's the changelog for this release:
* BugFix: Fix active CloakShield peer list pruning.
* NewFeature: Add French translations.
* Enhancement: Update Russian translations.
* Enhancement: Improve node-banning mechanisms for Enigma and CloakShield.
* Enhancement: Add signatures and verify sender and data integrity for CloakShield onion packets.
* Enhancement: Add signatures and verify sender and data integrity for Enigma announcements.
* Enhancement: Enigma peers broadcast a message to announce they are going offline.
* Enhancement: Add 'View TX on Block Explorer' to context menu in transaction view [QT].
* Enhancement: Give the QT wallet an additional lick of red paint [QT].
* Enhancement: Improve peer-node discovery at wallet startup.
* Enhancement: Trim input text for RPC command 'importprivkey'.
* Misc: Bump Enigma protocol version.
* Misc: Set default Cloakers to 5.
Peace & Love,